Friday, June 15, 2012

Bring on the rain

It's June. 
I'm in Japan. 
This can only mean one thing ::it's the rainy season::


As I have sat in the house today with four kids who would love to go out and play.  I began to think about the rain.  Rain can be good or rain can be bad.

  • Four kids in the house (3 of whom are boys) - rain bad
  • FREE water for the plants - rain good
  • Towels that will not dry - rain bad
  • Good napping weather - rain good (confession - I took a nap today)


Matthew 7:25
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

I am so glad that no matter what comes into our life. 
Planned
Unplanned
 Happiness
Sadness
That we are founded UPON A ROCK.



So for the next few weeks I will tough out the humid, damp, muddy conditions and be thankful when riding my bike to the store. 

 For the rain brings growth!




No comments:

Post a Comment